• 6" Wood Clothespin
• 12x12 sheet of Tile Printed Burlap- Canvas Corp
• Black/Cream/Brown Darjeeling flowers Med Mix
• Black Soot Distress Ink Pad
• Glossy Accents
• Glue Dots
1. Disassemble clothespin. Apply ink to clothespin, by taking ink pad directly to the clothespin. Let dry. You do not need to ink the clothespin where the burlap will cover clothespin.
2. Once dry reassemble the clothespin.
3. Cut two pieces of burlap that measure 1 3/8"x6". Adhere the burlap to the clothespin using glossy accents. Let dry.
4. Adhere a couple flowers to the clothespin using glue dots.
5. Ink edges of burlap using black soot distress ink. Let dry.