2015 Clothespin Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd1792
• Clothespin Shadowbox – CAL/24
• Authentique: Playful
Paper (Hoopla, Imagine)
Components Die Cuts
Alphabet Stickers (Petite Type)
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
• Photo-4” x 4”
1. Take the backing, insert, and glass out from the frame.
2. Cut a piece of paper to measure 8-1/4” x 6-1/4”. Adhere to the back piece of the frame.
3. Cut two pieces to measure 5-3/4” x 3/4” from the cloud paper. Cut a notch in the sides where the string is. Adhere to the inside of the insert using Glossy Accents.
4. Cut two pieces to measure 7-3/4” x 3/4” from the cloud paper. Adhere to the inside of the insert using Glossy Accents.
5. Using the gold striped paper, cut a piece to measure 8-3/4” x 6-3/4”. Use your paper trimmer to remove the center leaving a 1/2” border frame. Adhere to the face of the shadowbox.
6. Cut two pieces from the plaid paper to measure 8-3/4” x 1”. Adhere to the outer edges of the shadowbox using Glossy Accents.
7. Cut two pieces from the plaid paper to measure 6-3/4” x 1”. Adhere to the outer edges of the shadowbox using Glossy Accents.
8. Cut two small pieces from the gold striped paper to measure 1/8”x 1”. Adhere to the face of the clothespins using Glossy Accents.
9. Cut a photo to measure 4” x 4”. Hang from the clothespins to the right side of the shadowbox.
10. Put the shadowbox back together.
11. Adhere the “places you’ll go” die cut to the front of the glass on the left hand side using Foam Squares.
12. Apply the petite alphabet stickers to the glass, below the picture, to say “Class of 2015”.