5x7 Chalk Paint Layered Frame
Project Sheet: cd1978
• Wood & Burlap Layered Frame - Creative Co-op
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt (Cascade, Sheepskin)
• Small Paint and Wax Brush Set-FolkArt
• Painter’s Tape
1. Remove the hardware from the back of the frame. Set aside.
2. Using painter’s tape, tape the edge of the black portion of the frame, to avoid getting paint on the black or burlap portion of the frame.
3. Paint the surface of the red portion of the frame with two coats of Cascade Chalk Paint to cover sufficiently. Let dry.
4. With a very dry brush, and very little Sheepskin Chalk Paint on the tips of the brush, run lightly over the top of the frame to distress. Let dry.
5. Add the hardware back onto the frame.
6. Insert 5”x7” photo into the frame.