Adventure Begins Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2949
UPC #: 420004019202
- Square Box /Tray Shallow - 11.75" - CAL/257
- Acrylic Paint (Wild Wasabi, Titanium White) - FolkArt
- Paper (Oh Baby! 3x4 Elements) - Simple Stories
- Glue Dots (Micro)
- Foam Brush
- Small Paint Brush
- Mini Clothespins
- Rusty Stars 1/2" - Darice
- Painter's Tape
- Paper Trimmer
- Easel or Hardware for Hanging
- Tape off the inner sides of the box/tray, using painter's tape. Paint the background Wild Wasabi, using a foam brush. Apply a second coat if needed, letting dry between coats.
- Paint six mini clothespins, Wild Wasabi.
- Attach six rusty stars to their plastic packaging, using Micro Glue Dots. Paint the stars Titanium White, using a small paint brush. Apply a second coat if needed, letting dry between coats.
- Remove painter's tape from tray/box.
- Make random dots on the front of the tray/box frame, using the handle end of the small paint brush and Titanium White paint. Let dry.
- Cut out three desired 3x4 with sayings from Oh Baby paper. Cut out three other ones to use as matting.
- Crop photos to measure 2.75" x 3.75". Adhere photos to the 3x4 cards you cut for matting, using Glue Dots.
- Insert the three matted photos and the three card sayings into the six painted clothespins.
- Layout clothespin cards/photos onto the Wild Wasabi background. Once in desired place, adhere clothespins to the tray/box using two to three Micro Glue Dots.
- Adhere a rusty star to each clothespins, using Micro Glue Dots.
- Display using desired hardware.