All is Calm Reversed Canvas
Project Sheet: cd2871
UPC #: 420004018465
- 12x12 Canvas - SPC
- Wood Tint (Walnut) - FolkArt
- Acrylic Paint (Light Buttermilk) - Americana
- Vinyl (All is Calm w/Garland) - Decorating Your Life
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
- Paint Brush
- Craft Knife
- Hardware for Hanging/Easel
- Paper Towel
- Paint the canvas Light Buttermilk, let dry.
- Sand the painted canvas. Wipe off with a slightly damp paper towel.
- Using craft knife, cut canvas way from wood frame on backside.
- Wood tint the wood frame, wiping excess with dry paper towel. Apply one to two coats letting dry in between.
- Place frame facedown on work surface. Adhere the painted/sanded canvas facedown, to the back of the wood frame using a glue gun.
- Flip frame over and apply vinyl, following instructions on vinyl packaging.
- Dry brush, using very little Light Buttermilk paint, over the vinyl on canvas. Let dry.
- Attach hardware or use easel to display.