All of Me Clothespin Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd1781
• Clothespin Shadow Box (CAL/24)
• Driftwood Acrylic Paint by DecoArt
• All of Me Vinyl by Decorating Your Life
• Beauty Eight & Twelve papers by Authentique
• Beauty Die Cuts by Authentique
• Extreme Tape Runner by Tombow
1. Take apart the shadow box, and paint all the edges with the Driftwood paint (paint the insert with the clothesline as well). Also paint the fronts and backs of the clothespins.
2. Cut yellow patterned paper to a 8x6 size, and adhere to the shadow box back. Cut the striped patterned paper to a 8x4 size, and adhere to the center of the yellow patterned paper.
3. Cut two strips of gray damask paper into 1 x 8 5/8 pieces. Adhere to the top and bottom edge of the shadow box with tape runner. Cut two more strips into 1x 6 5/8 sizes and adhere to the sides of the shadow box.
4. Clip a photo and die cuts onto the clothesline.
5. Lay the shadow box face down. Insert glass, and clothesline insert. Place backing of the shadow box on, so the patterned paper is seen through the glass front.
6. Apply vinyl saying to the front of the shadow box.