Apollo HS Clothespin
Project Sheet: cd1796
• 6” Clothespin
• Paper-Scrapbook Customs/Apollo Eagles
• Acrylic Paint- FolkArt/Cobalt Blue
• Paper Trimmer
• Foam Brush
• Glossy Accents
1. Using the foam brush, paint the surface of the clothespin using the Cobalt Blue Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
2. Cut a strip from the patterned paper to measure 1-1/4” x 6”. Adhere to the front and back of the clothespin using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
3. Display with high school photos or awards, as a centerpiece for graduation, or on a shelf!