Autumn Blessings Wood Block
Project Sheet: cd2972
UPC #: 420004019431
- 3.5" Wood Block- SCH/247
- Acrylic Paint (Blue Mist) - Acrylic Paint
Echo Park: Celebrate Autumn Collection
- Ephemera Die Cuts
- Paper (Fall is Fun (Burlap), Autumn Floral)
- Jute - Darice
- Spiral Photo Holde - Darice
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Mod Podge (Matte) - FolkArt
- Foam Brushes
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Piercer
- Paint all the edges of the wood block with Blue Mist acrylic paint, let dry.
- Cut six, 3.25" x 3.25" squares from Autumn Floral paper.
- Use Mod Podge to adhere the square papers onto all sides of the wood block. Smoothing out any air bubbles as you go.
- Cut a strip of the Burlap paper to 1.25" x 12". Apply a small amount of Mod Podge, on the backside of the burlap print. Starting on the front of the block, wrap paper strip around the center of the block. The ends will not meet on the front of the block.
- Starting at the gap between burlap paper, wrap twine around the center of the block three times, overlapping the burlap paper strip. Use a little Mod Podge to secure ends in center.
- Use foam squares to adhere a large die cut to the block front (over the gap made by the burlap strip).
- Use a paper piercer, nail, or another sharp object to puncture a hole into the top, center of the wood block. Place the spiral photo holder into that hole. Reinforce with glue if needed.
- Place a photo and die cuts into the spiral holder.
- Tie a jute bow just below the spiral holder.