Autumn Greetings 5x5 Tile
Project Sheet: cd1012
• 5x5 MDF Tile w/ Holes – NST/190
• Little Yellow Bicycle: Acorn Hollow Papers
-AH-105 Toss & Tumble/Crimson Hounds Tooth
-AH-104 Bountiful Bands /Textured
• Acorn Stickers AF-108 – Reminisce
• "Autumn Greetings" vinyl
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Dots
1. Cut two pieces from Toss & Tumble that measure 2" x 5.25", and one piece from Bountiful Bbands that measures 3" x 5.25".
2. Taking the Toss and Tumble pieces tear along one of the 5.25" sides, about ½" wide.
3. Using Glossy Accents adhere the bountiful bands piece blue side up horizontally in the center of the tile making sure the two holes are at the top.
4. Adhere the other to pieces, using Glossy Accents, to the top and bottom of the blue piece on tile overlapping it slightly.
5. Apply vinyl saying to the blue section on the tile.
6. Apply acorn stickers, using foam dots for dimension.
7. Poke through the two holes to create holes in paper to thread jute through and tie bow.