Baby Boy Hanging Plaque
UPC #: 420004017383
- Rectangle Plaque w/3 Squares (CAL/63)
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint - Sea Foam
Carta Bella: Rock-A-Bye Baby 12x12 Papers
- Bundle of Joy
- Journal Cards
- Sweet Dreams
- Our Little Man
- Onesie Chipboard Shape
- Green Bulldog Clip (Heidi Swap)
- White Ali Thickers
- Mod Podge - Matte Paper
- Foam Brush
- Foam Dots
- Remove metal rings from plaque and set off to side.
- Paint all edges and backs of wood Sea Foam. Let dry.
- Use pencil to trace square onto Journaling Card, Bundle of Joy, and Our Little Man. Cut out. Mod Podge to unpainted side of squares.
- Cut Sweet Dreams paper 11" x 4-3/4"- making sure the words face the correct direction.
- Cut two strips of Journaling Card paper 3"x 4-3/4". Position each piece on each end of the rectangle plaque, trace rounded corners, and cut.
- Using mod podge, adhere the Journaling Card strips just cut to the edges of the plaque. Then mod podge the Sweet Dreams piece to the center of the plaque, this will cover up some of the paper that was just adhered.
- Trace the onesie chipboard onto Our Little Man paper. Cut out. Mod Podge to chipboard. Add name onto onesie with Thickers. Add bulldog clip and adhere to board with foam dots.
- Take photo, and mat photo using Our Little Man and Bundle of Joy papers. Adhere to plaque.
- Using remaining paper, cut pieces to layer on the three squares.
- Add date of birth, weight, and length to squares using Thickers.
- Reattach rings and display!