Baseball Block w/ Photo
Project Sheet: cd2952
UPC #: 420004019233
- 3.5" Wood Block - SCH/247
- Stand w/ Circle Base - CAL/145
- Acrylic Paint (Titanium White) - FolkArt
- Paint Pen (Red) - Sharpie
- Jute Twine - HMD/97
- Sheet Moss
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
- Paint Brush
- Paper Towels
- Remove label from wood block and paint entire block Titanium White. Apply a second coat if needed and let dry.
- Using Red Paint Pen, draw stitching marks on each side of the block, leaving the top and bottom white.
- Apply Raw Umber paint to the entire wood block using a wet paint brush, wiping off excess with a paper towel. Apply more water and/or paint to the brush as needed. Let dry.
- Wrap Jute Twine around the block, toward the bottom, a few times, tying into a double knot. Trim off excess.
- Adhere the Stand to the top of the block using hot glue.
- Adhere sheet moss to the top of the block covering the stand base, using hot glue.
- Insert photo and display.