Baseball Embroidery Hoop
Project Sheet: cd1250
• ¼ yard white fabric
• Red DMC Floss (#666)
• Embroidery Needle
• 5” wood embroidery hoop
• Alphabet Stamps
• Black Color box Crafter’s Ink Pad
• Rubber band
1. Trace around your 5” embroidery hoop onto your white fabric.
2. Using a plate as a stencil, trace the two curved lines in your circle.
3. To personalize, take the rubber band and place it around the letters you are using to hold them in place. This will allow you to stamp just once, instead of each letter at a time.
4. Apply ink to your stamps and stamp on the baseball. Heat set with dry iron.
5. Using red floss, embroider the stitches on the baseball.
6. Cut out your completed baseball, cutting about an inch around the circle you drew.
7. Place baseball in embroidery hoop and trim extra fabric off the back side.