Be Kind Screen Print Shirt
Project Sheet: cd2958
UPC #: 420004019295
- Black T-Shirt
- Screen Print Stencils - DCWV
- Fabric Paint or Daubers (in desired colors)
- Painters Tape
- Freezer Paper
- Place Freezer Paper inside shirt as a liner.
- Cut out and apply desired screen print stencils to the shirt. Place painters tape around stencils to protect shirt from excess paint.
- Apply paint just above the word on the stencil and use scrapper to pull down paint over stencil. Wipe scrapper clean and repeat if needed. I found when using the daubers it worked best to use this same method.
- Remove stencil and tape. Let shirt dry 24 hours.
- Once dry remove liner and heat set using iron on backside of screen printing or place in dryer inside out for 10mins.
- Wash and dry inside out.