Beach Square Frame
Project Sheet: cd1887
• Square Cream Frame
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Patina
• Jute (4-ply)
• E6000 Adhesive
• Painter’s Tape
• Paint Brush
1. Tape off the glass of the frame using the painter’s tape.
2. Using a paint brush, brush on a coat of the Patina Chalk Paint onto the front of the frame. Let dry. Repeat with a second coat. Let dry.
3. Use sandpaper to sand the paint away from the top of the decorative design on the frame.
4. Adhere the jute around the outer edge of the glass using E6000 adhesive. Let dry.
5. Adhere the shells to the lower left side of the frame using E6000 adhesive. Let dry.
6. Place photo in frame.