Beaded Green Watch
Project Sheet: cd1128
• “Cousin: Jewelry Basics” 80 piece 8mm round, glass beads in Matte Green (4-5 will be used)
• “Darice: Craft Designer” 4mm, crystal AB acrylic beads (15-18 will be used)
• “Darice: Jewelry Designer” 22 piece silver, square cast beads (8-10 will be used)
• BeadSmith green watch face
• Additional e-beads if desired for more variety in color
• 19 strand beading wire
• Two lobster clasps
• Two crimp tubes
• Crimper tool
1. Measure 8 inches of wire and cut.
2. Attach a clasp to one end using a crimp tube and crimper. Leave ¼ to ½ inch of excess wire to string through the first beads.
3. String on three AB crystals, one colored e-bead, one silver square, one round green bead, one silver square, and one e-bead. Repeat 3-4 times to desired length. End with three AB crystals.
4. Secure a clasp to the other end. String the wire back through a few of the beads before trimming the excess.
5. Hook the clasps to both ends of the watch. Putting a clasp on both ends (versus permanently attaching one end) allows you to make more and switch out the bands!