Beloved 8x8 Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd2890
UPC #: 420004018663
- 8x8 Black Shadowbox - MCS/242
- Paper (Happy Heart) - Illustrated Faith
- Alphabet Stickers (One in a Melon) - Illustrated Faith
- Enamel Dots (Pink) - Triveni
- Micron Marker (Black) optional
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut an 8"x8" piece from Happy Heart paper and a piece that measures 2"x8".
- Mat photo using remaining Happy Heart paper and foam squares.
- Adhere matted photo to the 8x8 Happy Heart piece, centering it toward the top.
- Cut the word Happy from paper into a banner shape. cut another banner shape from paper that is slightly bigger. Using foam squares adhere the word banner onto the polka dot banner. Embellish with Enamel Dots.
- Adhere the Happy banner onto 8x8 paper overlapping photo.
- Tear the twp 8" edges on the 2"x8" piece of Happy Heart paper.
- Remove backing and insert from shadowbox. Place torn strip, polka dotted side down against the glass, approx 1 to 1.5" from the bottom. Place insert, layout with photo and backing into the shadowbox.
- Spell out "beloved" or word of choice on the glass over the paper strip. Optional - use Micron Marker to fill in areas on letters that would normally have spaces ex: b,e & d.
- Embellish frame with Enamel dots.