Best Day Ever Frame
Project Sheet: cd1335
• 15x15 Black Frame
• Mod Podge
• 3D Foam Squares (Optional)
• Lace Flowers
• Robins Egg Lace Ribbon
• Taupe Lace
• 8” Ecru Doily
• 1/8” Masking Tape
• Wild & Free Mixed Bag (My Minds Eye)
• Vintage White Acrylic Paint
• Raw Umber Acrylic Paint
• Barn Wood Acrylic Paint
1. Tape sections horizontally along the frame in different widths.
2. Randomly squirt the paint on the frame and blend till your liking. Let dry.
3. Remove the masking tape. Lightly brush the barn wood paint over the black lines to distress.
4. Using the mod podge, glue down the doily to the bottom corner of the frame.
5. Cut 6 strips of the taupe lace 5-6” long. Tie a knot in the middle and round the ends with a scissors. Fan out the ends and glue to the middle of the doily with the mod podge.
6. Cut a strip of Robins Egg lace ribbon and glue the middle of the loop to the frame.
7. Glue the flowers to the top of the doily.
8. Put 3D foam squares on the back of the paper saying and put on frame under the lace flowers.
9. Insert photo.