Birthday Wishes 5x5 Tile
Project Sheet: cd2936
UPC #: 420004019073
- 5x5 Tile w/ Two Holes - NST/190
- Acrylic Paint (Thunder Blue) - FolkArt
- 1" Wood Knob - Lara's Crafts
Echo Park: Happy Birthday (Boy)
- Paper (3x4 Journaling Card, Confetti Explosion)
- Sleek Month Stickers Small - SRM
- Core Tags Medium (Ivory) - Core'dinations
- Glossy Accents - Ranger
- Adhesive Foam Squares (optional)
- Paper Trimmer
- Paint Brush
- Paint the sides of the 5x5 tile and knob Thunder Blue, let dry.
- Dry brush, using very little Thunder Blue paint, on a piece of twine that came with the tags. The piece should be long enough to create a hanger for both the tile and tags.
- Apply month stickers to twelve tags, just below the hole. The months September, November and December will have to be placed at an angle or down one side of the tag.
- From Confetti paper cut one piece measuring 5.25"x5.25" and one piece measuring 5.5"x5.5". Using Glossy Accents, adhere the smaller piece onto the front of the tile and larger piece onto the back, smoothing out any air bubbles. Let dry.
- Poke holes through the paper covered tiles, and use part of the twine you dry brushed, stringing it through the holes, tying it into a bow to create a hanger.
- From Journaling Card paper cut out around the Birthday Wishes Cupcake. Cut the banner from the cupcake so you have two pieces. Adhere the cupcake to the tile using either Glossy Accents or Adhesive Foam Squares. Then adhere the banner over the liner of the cupcake using either Glossy Accents or Adhesive Foam Squares.
- Adhere the painted knob to the tile below the cupcake using Glossy Accents, let dry.
- Write birthdays & name on corresponding monthly tags. On our sample we used a pencil to do this so we could make adjustments/additions.
- Cut small strips from remaining paper that measure 2 1/8" by 1/4" to 1/2". Adhere these strips to the bottom of the monthly tags, using Glossy Accents.
- String tags onto remaining dry brushed twine tying into a knot/double knot and hand off knob on tile