Black Happy Holidays Frame
Project Sheet: cd1623
• Frame 15x15 Black
• Paper-Teresa Collins -Tinsel and Company (Dots Paper)
• Mod Podge-Gloss
• Paint-Delta/Christmas Green
• Round Foam Brush
• Masking Stencils-Hazel & Ruby -Holiday Shapes and Quotes
1. Remove the glass and backing from the photo opening.
2. Adhere a 12 X 9 piece of patterned paper on the lower left side using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
3. Matching up the patterns, adhere a piece of paper measure 3” x 9” to the lower right side of the frame. Let dry.
4. Brush on a layer of Mod Podge over the top of the paper. Let dry.
5. Remove the mask from the packaging that says “Happy Holidays”. Apply to the front of the frame on top of the patterned paper.
6. Using a round foam brush, lightly dab paint evening over the top of the mask. Let dry.
7. Peel off the mask.
8. Add the ribbon around the top edge of the paper line, adhering in the back with Glossy Accents. Repeat on the opposite side of the frame.
9. Place glass, photo and backing back into the frame.