Blessed Hanging Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2978
UPC #: 420004019493
- Hanging Tiles Plaque (CAL/63)
Simple Stories: Forever Fall Collection
- Chipboard Accents
- Give Thank 12x12 Paper
- Be Grateful 12x12 Paper
- 4x4 Card Elements 12x12 Paper
- Acrylic Paint (Peppercorn) - FolkArt
- Blessed Wood Word - Hampton
- Natural Trimmings Twine - Lawn Fawn
- Mod Podge (Matte) - Plaid
- Glossy Accents
- Foam Brush
- Craft Knife
- Paper Trimmer
- Remove rings from hanging plaque. Paint the edges of the plaque and hanging tiles with Peppercorn Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
- Cut floral print paper to 12" x 4.75". From the denim print paper, cut two pieces measuring 4.75" x .75".
- Cut out desired 4x4 Elements Card, we used the heart.
- Adhere the denim print strips to each end of the wood plaque using Mod Podge, smoothing out any air bubbles. Adhere the floral print to the center of the plaque, overlapping denim paper, using Mod Podge and smoothing out any air bubbles.
- Use Mod Podge glue to adhere photos/journal cards to the front of the three hanging tiles, smootihing out any air bubbles.
- Use a craft knife to trim off any excess paper from wood plaque and tiles. Sand all edges of wood surfaces for a smooth edge.
- Use a ring you removed to poke holes through the paper on the bottom of the plaque and tiles.
- Use Glossy Accents or another strong glue to adhere the "blessed" word to the plaque.
- Cut twine into six- 5" pieces. Use the twine to tie the hanging tiles back onto the larger plaque. Cut a larger piece of twine to use as a hanger for the plaque.
- Add chipboard pieces to embellish the project as desired.