Blessed Pallet Heart
Project Sheet: cd2884
UPC #: 420004018601
- Pallet Heart- YOR/4490
- Acrylic Paint (Seashell Pink) - FolkArt
- Blessed Wood Word - Jillibean Soup
- Paper (Wedding Bliss: Just Married) - Echo Park
- Decorative Nails/ Upholstery Tacks (Brushed Nickle) - Dritz
- Jute 2 ply - Darice
- Embellishment Glue Stick - Pioneer
- Bristle Brush
- Scissors/Paper Trimmer
- Brush a light coat of Seashell Pink paint on the front of the heart, let dry.
- Lightly sand the surface of the heart, revealing some of the wood below.
- Cut a mat from Just Married paper that is at least a 1/2" taller and wider than photo.
- Position mat on pallet heart centering it toward the top, center photo on top of the mat using tacks to hold photo and mat onto heart. only placing in the two top corners.
- Wrap jute around pallet heart twice, overlapping matted photo, tying into a bow on the front right corner of your photo. Push tack into center of jute bow. On our sample we did not place a tack in the bottom left corner of the photo as the word covers it up.
- Attach the wood word to the pallet heart by removing hanger and screw on backside of word and using glue stick on the bottom portion of the word, on backside (this is so we would have the option top change out the photo). Place heart on pallet heart overlapping photo. See photo for reference.
- Cut a piece from the remaining Just Married paper to cover the bottom slat of heart, adhere using glue stick. Sand edges so paper is flush with edges.
- Add a few dots to the upper part of the letter "b" using a pencil or the back end of paint brush/pen and Seashell pink paint.