- 1 Can Turquoise Short Cuts Spray Paint
- 30 Count LED Firefly Lights – Cool White
- 1 Bag Admiral Blue Marble Mix
- 1 Sheet 12” Square Holographic Paper
- E6000 glue
- Take out all four panels of glass from the lantern.
- Spray the metal frame of the lantern with the spray paint. Let dry between coats. Spray until evenly covered and let dry.
- Place the glass panels on the back of the holographic paper. Trace the outline and cut out.
- Take the first piece of holographic paper and draw a wavy pattern on the back. Cut along lines and stick the two outside pieces to the glass.
- For the next pieces of holographic paper put them face down and line them up to the glass next to it and draw more lines so that they line up with each other.
- Cut them out again and stick it to the glass.
- Put the glass back into the lantern so that the holographic paper faces in.
- Arrange the marbles on the space that has no holographic paper. Glue on using E6000 and let dry.
- Add lights when finished.