Boo 5x5 Tile Banner
Project Sheet: cd2782
UPC #: 420004016874
- (3) 5x5 Tile w/ Two Holes - NST/190
- Vinyl (Boo) - Vinyl Words
- Chalk Paint (Monarch) - FolkArt
- Acrylic Paint (Wicker White) - FolkArt
- Tulle (Black Glitter)
- Foam Brush
- Pencil/Small Paint Brush
- Paint the entire surface of all three tiles, using Monarch Chalk Paint. Applying two coats if needed. Let dry completely.
- Cut apart vinyl so you have three separate letters. Apply a letter to each tile (with holes at the top), following instructions on vinyl packaging.
- Randomly place dots on each of the 5x5 tiles, using a pencil or end of a paint brush handle and Wicker White Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
- Working from the back side of the "B" tile, thread tulle through the first hole and back down the second, continuing on with the "O" tiles leaving a little tale at each end to tie a bow, creating at banner.