SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Brrr... Pedestal Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd2820
UPC #: 420004017253
- Wood Pedestal Shadowbox - CAL/282
- Chalk Paint (Parisian Grey) - FolkArt
- Alphabet Stickers (Abigail Swimming Pool) - Doodlebug
- Snowflake Confetti - Darice
- White Flakes
- Ribbon (Pacific Glitter Chevron) - Morex
- Remove lid and glass panes. Paint pedestal shadowbox and lid with Parisian Grey Chalk Paint. The track and the ledge on the lid should not be painted, to ensure the lid will fit properly. Allow to dry.
- Replace glass in shadowbox and using alphabet stickers spell out 'brrr...' in bottom left corner of glass.
- Trim photo to 5.25" by 5.25" and slide photo in front of the back piece of glass.
- Fill shadowbox with snowflakes and some of the snowflake confetti. Mix together.
- Using Pacific Glitter Chevron Ribbon, tie a bow on the finial of the lid and insert into the shadowbox.