SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Buffalo Check Photo Block
Project Sheet: cd2877
UPC #: 420004018533
- 3.5" Wood Block - SCH/247
- Paper (Holidays) - BoBunny
- Wood Filler (Deer Head)
- Card Holder - Darice
- Paper Piercer/Quilling Tool Needle
- Glitter Tulle (Black)
- Glue Stick
- Paper Trimmer
- Wire Cutter
- Cut six pieces from Holidays (buffalo check) paper to fit each side of the block, approx. 3.25" square.
- Adhere paper pieces buffalo check side up onto each side of the block using glue stick.
- Adhere a Deer Head to one side of the block, using a glue stick.
- Trim a couple card holders using wire cutter.
- Using paper piercer or quilling needle, poke a couple holes into the top of the block, insert a card holder into each hole.
- Insert photos and/or paper cut from Holidays paper.
- Tie black glitter tulle around each card holder, tying into a knot and trimming excess.