SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Cabin Fever Magnetic Board
Project Sheet: cd2813
UPC #: 420004017178
- 12x12 Wood Frame (Black) - LFA/488
- 12x12 Galvanized Magnetic Sheet
Carta Bella: Cabin Fever
- Paper (Frosty Snow Globes, 4x4 Journaling Card)
- Decorative Brads
- Washi Tape (Roughin' It) - Simple Stories
- (3) Wood Tree 4-1/4" - Lara's
- Glossy Accents - Ranger
- Magnets (8mmx3mm)
- Scissors/Wire Cutter
- Cut off prongs of desired brads. Adhere magnets to the backs of the brads using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- Remove backing, insert and glass from frame. Place Snow Globes paper, snowflake side, facedown into the frame. Then the insert and backing.
- Apply washi tape to the front of the frame on all four sides.
- Embellish frame and magnetic board with trees, adhere them with Glossy Accents, let dry. See photo for reference.
- Cut card from Journaling Card paper. Attach card and photos to the magnetic board using the brad/magnets created in step one.