Celebrate Calendar Pallet
UPC #: 420004015587
- 19x23 Pallet (PAC/11)
- Wood Word- Celebrate
- Brushed Silver Decorative Nails
- Small Clothespins
- Grey Twine
- Foam Alphabet Stamps
- Cascade Chalk Paint
- Neutral Grey Acrylic Paint
- 12x12 Lemon Drop Two Paper- Authentique
- 1/4" Scor Tape
- Masking Tape
- Foam Brush
- 527 Glue
- Paint the top board with grey acrylic paint.
- Paint the wooden word, celebrate, with Cascade Chalk Paint.
- Using masking tape, tape a half inch away from each side of the pallet board to create a guide for where you will paint blue. Tape off the middle section as well. Then paint with Cascade Chalk Paint. Remove tape.
- Using grey acrylic paint and foam alphabet stamps, stamp month abbreviations on pallet boards.
- Take nails and hammer them into the pallet. There will be 3 per board, placed in the top center of each blue section.
- Take your grey twine and wrap around then nails, double knotting at each end.
- To create birthday clothespins- cut yellow paper into 1/4" strips. Cut down to fit length of clothespin. Write on the paper before attaching to clothespin with score tape.
- From yellow paper, cut 1/2" strip. Cut length to fit on top grey board. Glue to top grey board on each side.
- Attach the word celebrate with 527 Glue in the center of the top grey board.