Celebrate Your Day Card
Project Sheet: cc1014-8
- 8 ½ x 5 ½ Cobalt Blue card by Worldwin
- 5 ½ x 1 ¾ Arrows ( blue dots) by Echo Park
- 4 ¼ x 2 ¾ White cardstock by The Paper Cut
- Birthday stamp set by My Favorite Things
- Broken China and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks by Ranger
- Star punch by EK Success
- Star Rhinestones by Triveni
- Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers
- Adhere patterned paper to the bottom of the blue card. Round the bottom corners with ¼” side of the Corner Chomper.
- Lightly distress the edge of the white cardstock with Chipped Sapphire Distress ink.
- Stamp ‘Celebrate’ work across the white cardstock with Broken China blue ink. Stamp ‘your day’ with Chipped Sapphire ink right under the Celebrate word.
- Use pop dots to adhere piece to the center of the card front.
- Punch out five stars out of various blue papers. Adhere stars around the stamped piece.
- Apply star rhinestones to the centers of two of the stars.