Chalkboard Pumpkin Disc
Project Sheet: cd2046
• 8” Birch Disc (w/one side sanded)
• 1” Driftwood Pieces- SPC
• Chalk Paint- FolkArt (Monarch)
• Rustic Tin Shapes-Darice (Maple Leaf)
• Chalk Marker- Uchida of America (White Bistro)
• Clear Chalkboard Spray-Krylon
• E6000 Adhesive
• Paint Brush
1. Using a paint brush & Monarch Chalk Paint, paint the sanded side, not quite to the edges of the disc. Let dry.
2. Spray using the Clear Chalkboard Spray. Let dry completely.
3. Adhere the leaves, driftwood pieces and the raffia bow to the top using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.
4. Using the white bistro marker, write message on the front of the pumpkin.