Chalky Finish Ceramic Frame
Project Sheet: cd1998
• Round Ceramic Frame
• Acrylic Paint-Americana (Neutral Grey)
• Chalky Finish Spray Paint- Krylon (Wheat)
• Chalkboard Marker- Marvy Uchida
• Paint Brush
• Painter’s Tape
1. Use the painter’s tape to cover the glass of the frame.
2. Using the Chalky Finish Spray Paint, spray the surface of the frame. Let dry.
3. Using a paint brush with very little neutral gray acrylic paint on the tips, run lightly across the surface of the frame to accentuate the details of the frame. Let dry.
4. Remove the painter’s tape from the glass.
5. Run a piece of painter’s tape along the outer edge of the glass on the frame.
6. Use the chalkboard marker to cover the glass. Let dry. Repeat with a second coat.
7. Season the chalkboard area by running a piece of white chalk on its side and erase.
8. Write message with chalk or bistro marker.