Chalky Finish Memo Board
Project Sheet: cd1942
• Magnetic Memo Board
• Krylon Chalky Finish Spray Paint-Waterfall
• Cardstock Sheet
• Crate Paper: Poolside
- Accent Stickers
- Paper (Pool Time)
• Foam Squares
• Glossy Accents
1. Cut cardstock to measure 8-1/4” x 8-1/4”. Place over the metal part of the memo board.
2. Spray the Chalky Finish Spray Paint on the outer edges of the memo board and magnets. Let dry. Remove the piece of cardstock.
3. Using a paper trimmer, cut a piece of decorative paper to measure 8-1/4” x 8-1/4”. Adhere to the center of the memo board, using Glossy Accents.
4. Add the accent stickers to the memo board, using foam squares on some for dimension.