Choose Happy Wall Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2909
UPC #: 420004018847
- Square Wall Plaque (White) - PAC/33
- Vinyl (Choose Happy) - Decorating Your Life
Acrylic Paints - FolkArt
- Pink Melon
- Lemon Custard
- Citrus Green
- Victorian Violet
- Titanium White
- Paint Brush
- Painters Tape/Washi Tape
- Cut apart the vinyl so the word CHOOSE is separate from the word HAPPY. Then cut apart the word HAPPY into individual letters.
- Using Painters Tape/Washi Tape, tape five sections off vertically on the bottom 2/3 of the plaque, making sure the sections are a little wider than each letter in the word HAPPY.
- You will want to paint the first, third and fifth sections, let them dry then move the tape over to the painted sections to paint the second and fourth sections. Let dry and remove any remaining tape. See photo for color reference.
- Apply vinyl letters on the painted sections, spelling out the word happy, following instructions on vinyl packaging.
- Paint Titanium White over the entire plaque and vinyl letters. Apply a second coat letting dry between coats.
- Lightly sand plaque, then remove vinyl letters.
- Following instructions on vinyl packaging, apply the vinyl word CHOOSE to the plaque above the masked word HAPPY.