Chore Wood Block
Project Sheet: cd2786
UPC #: 420004016911
- 3.5" Wood Block - SCH/247
- Paper (Shades of Color Soup: Bold Brilliance) - Jillibean Soup
- Walnut Wood Stain - Folk Art
- Gold Foil Alphabet Stickers (Abigail) - Doodlebug
- Matte Mod Podge
- Start by staining all six sides of the wood block with the walnut wood stain. Follow the directions provided on bottle. Allow time to dry.
- Cut paper into six pieces measuring approximately 3.25".
- Adhere the six paper pieces onto each side of the wood block using Matte Mod Podge
- Using the gold foil alphabet stickers, spell out a chore for each side of the block. (ex. dishes, dust, laundry, vacuum, windows, and mom's choice).
- Using Matte Mod Podge, spread a thin layer over the top of each side to ensure the block will hold up to rolling. Allow time to dry.
- Start rolling.