Class of 2015 Clothespin
Project Sheet: cd1807
• 6” Clothespin
• Acrylic Paint-Americana/Primary Yellow
• Cardstock-Bazzill/Green & Mexican Poppy
• Alphabet Sickers- EK Success/Bold Black
• Grad Caps Sticker- EK Success
• Foam Brush
• Paper Trimmer
1. Using a foam brush, paint the surface of the clothespin using the Primary Yellow Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
2. Using a paper trimmer, cut two piece of the green cardstock to measure 1-1/4” x 6”. Adhere to the front and back of the clothespin using Glossy Accents.
3. Using a paper trimmer, cut two pieces of the mexican poppy cardstock to measure 1” x 6”. Adhere to the center of the green cardstock using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
4. Apply the stickers to each side of the clothespin--one saying “2015”, and the other side using the initials of the high school.
5. Apply the graduation cap stickers to the clothespin.
6. Mat a photo on both sides of a piece of cardstock to display in the clothespin.