Cone Flower Sympathy Card
Project Sheet: cc1014-6
- 11 x 4 ¼ Kraft Card
- 4 ½ x 4 ¼ Pink patterned paper by Crate Paper
- 4 ¼ x 3 ½ Petunia Cardstock by Doodlebug
- 4 ¼ x 3 Walnut Cream cardstock by Bazzill
- Charming Cone Flowers stamp by Unity Stamps
- Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger
- Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, & Fired Brick Distress Markers by Ranger
- 1/8” Score Tape
- Jute Ribbon by SPC
- Paint brush & water
- Adhere pink patterned paper the front of the Kraft card.
- Use Antique Linen ink and Ink Blending Tool to distress the edges of the cream cardstock.
- Use black ink to stamp flowers & sentiment onto the cream cardstock.
- Scribble each of the colors of markers onto the non-stick mat.
- Dip the paint brush in water, and use it to pick up the color from the markers on the mat. Color in the flowers. Re-apply more color and water as needed. (This is intended to be a watercolor look over the flowers. You don’t need to stay perfectly in the lines!)
- Adhere piece to the pink cardstock.
- Apply 1/8” Score tape to the bottom of the cream cardstock, and press ribbon over the tape.
- Use pop dot to adhere piece to the front, center of the card.