Project Sheet: cd1952
• MDF Frame - NST/185
• Crate Paper: Confetti
-Die Cut Wood Shapes
-Faux Leather Bows
• Chalky Finish Spray Paint-Krylon (Tidal Blue)
• Mod Podge-Glossy
• Foam Brush
• Paper Trimmer
• Glossy Accents
1. Remove the glass, backing and hardware from the frame. Set aside.
2. Using the Tidal Blue Chalky Finish Spray Paint, spray the surface of the frame. Let dry.
3. Turn the frame face down on the back side of the desired patterned paper. Trace around using a pencil. Use a scissors to cut out.
4. Adhere the paper to the front of the frame using a foam brush and Mod Podge. Let dry.
5. Cut 2 strips from desired patterned paper to measure 7” x 1”. Adhere to the top and bottom of the frame.
6. Using Glossy Accents, adhere the wood shapes, die cuts, and faux leather bows where desired on the front of the frame.
7. Place the glass, photo, backing and hardware back onto the frame.