Congrats Grad Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-8
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Black Card
- 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 King’s Crown Glitter paper by Darice
- Black & White cardstock scraps (for die cutting & punching)
- Congrats stamp by Impression Obsession
- Seeing Stars die cut by Neat & Tangled
- Grad Cap stickers by Jolee’s
- 1 3/4” Circle Punch by EK Success
- 4mm Rhinestones by Triveni
- Golden Glitz Delicata ink by Tsukineko
- Glossy Accents Glue
- Ink Sponge
1. Adhere gold glitter paper to the center of the card front.
2. Use an ink sponge to distress the edge of the black card with gold ink.
3. Use a die cut machine to cut out star image out of black cardstock.
4. Cut apart star die cut into a few pieces, and use liquid glue to adhere stars to the gold glitter paper. Apply rhinestones to the center of a few of the stars.
5. Stamp Congrats sentiment onto a scrap of white paper, and cut out with circle punch.
6. Apply a grad cap sticker over the stamped saying.
7. Use ink sponge to distress the edge of the white circle with gold ink. Use a pop dot to adhere circle to the front of the card.