SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Count Your Blessings 6x8 Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd2764
UPC #: 420004016706
- Clothesline Shadowbox - CAL/24
- Vinyl (Count Your Blessings) - Decorating Your Life
- Paper (Roughin' It) - Simple Stories
- Glossy Accents
- Paper Trimmer
- Glue Dots
- 6x8 Photo
- Craft Knife
- Remove backing, insert and glass from frame. Cut clothesline from insert piece and discard.
- From Roughin' It paper, cut a piece that measure 6 3/4" x 8 3/4". Then cut two pieces that measure 1" x 6 3/4" and two that measure 1" x 8 3/4".
- Adhere the larger piece, flower side up to the front of the frame, using Glossy Accents and smoothing out any air bubbles. Let dry.
- Adhere remaining pieces to the corresponding sides of the frame, using Glossy Accents and smoothing out any air bubbles. Let dry.
- Place frame face down, cut paper from opening using a craft knife.
- Place glass and insert into frame. Then sprinkle in blossoms (reserving some) before inserting photo and backing.
- Apply vinyl to the bottom portion of the glass following instructions on vinyl packaging.
- Embellish glass with blossoms as desired, using Glue Dots.