Countless Blessings Card
Project Sheet: cc1014-2
- 8 ½ x 5 ½ Coco Card
- 5 ¼ x 1 ¾ Woodland Berries (plaid) paper by Doodlebug
- Kraft Paper by Bazzill (for punching out circle)
- Pumpkin Stamp by Impression Obsession
- Blessings Sentiment Stamp by Impression Obsession
- Copic Markers: W1, YR07, YR09, YG67, E57
- White Uni-ball Pen
- 3” Circle Punch by Marvy
- Green Buttons by Blumenthal
- Adhere plaid paper to the bottom of the coco card base.
- Wrap raffia around the card and tie in a knot. (The knot will be hidden behind the punched out circle.)
- Stamp sentiment onto scrap of Kraft paper with black ink. Stamp pumpkin three times on top of the sentiment. Punch out with 3” circle punch.
- Color in the pumpkins with Copic markers. Use W1 to shadow around the pumpkins.
- Use white gel pen to make dotted border around the punched out circle.
- Use pop dot to adhere circle to the front of the card, over the knotted raffia.
- Tie green button onto the raffia wrapped around the card. Secure with a glue dot.