Cupcake/Cone Gift Card Holder
Project Sheet: cd1301
• 8.5x11 Pirouette Cardstock- Bazzill
• 12x12 Doodlebug: Sugar & Spice- Just Ducky
• Doodlebug: Mix & Match Cupcakes & Cones Diecuts
• Self Adhesive Rhinestone – Kaiser
• Ink Pad
• Tape Runner
• Foam Dots
1. Cut Pirouette cardstock in half so you have two pieces that measure 5.5" x 8.5".
2. Cut gift card holder out of Pirouette cardstock using Accu-Cut machine.
3. Cut a strip from the Just Ducky paper that measures .75" x 3"
4. Stamp saying on dotted side of Just Ducky paper placing a rhinestone between the words, and use scissors to cut notch at one end.
5. Fold gift card holder on scored lines and adhere the saying to the bottom of the gift card holder.
6. Adhere the cone or cupcake bottom to the flap of the card and use a foam dot to adhere the scoop.
7. Adhere the cherry to the scoop.
8. Place gift card inside and give as a gift.