Cupcake Liner Pint Jar
Project Sheet: cd1896
• Pint Jar
• Cupcake Liners-Jewel Assortment
• Tint It-Design Master (Jade)
• Ribbon-Darice (Yellow Pull Bow)
• Glossy Accents
• Cocktail Parasol
1. Remove ring and lid. Following the instructions on the Tint It, spray the glass jar using the Jade. Let dry.
2. Fold your cupcake liner in half, and then in half again. Use a scissors to cut out the center portion of the liner, by cutting in a curve along the non pleated part of liner. Use the outer portion of the liner to put over the mouth of the jar. Tack in place with Glossy Accents to keep from sliding. Continue this step with the other cupcake liners, putting them over the jar in tiers.
3. Tie a piece of the yellow ribbon around the mouth of the jar. Create a pull bow with the yellow ribbon. Tie onto the jar.
4. Insert a cocktail parasol into the ribbon/bow for an added tropical theme.
5. Display or fill with treats and give as gift.