Dream Until Photo Pallet
Project Sheet: cd2942
UPC #: 420004019134
- Rustic Pallet - GSG/20
Two desired colors of paint - whether it be favorite colors, team/school colors one for the base coat (letter color) and one for the top coat. We chose these for our sample
- Acrylic Paint (Cobalt Blue) - FolkArt
- Chalk Paint (Adirondack White) - FolkArt
- Vinyl (Dream Until...) - DCWV
- Clothespins - HMD/79
Printed Paper/Cardstock to coordinate with paint colors
- Blue Jean Swiss Dot - Doodlebug
- Glossy Accents
- Bristle Brush 2"
- Paper Trimmer
- Paint the four middle slats, your letter color, in this case we used Cobalt. Let dry completely.
- Cut vinyl into four pieces : Dream Until - Your - Dream - Comes True
- Making sure hangers are on the top on backside, apply vinyl to the pallet on the painted slats, following instructions on package. See photo for placement reference.
- Paint your top coat color over the entire pallet, in this case we used Adirondack White Chalk Paint. Let dry, then apply a second coat. Since we were covering another color and the color of the pallet is darker, we used a Chalk paint for the top coat. It is a thicker paint, the coverage is better and dries quicker.
- Remove vinyl letters. A craft knife may come in handy for this step.
- Lightly sand pallet and wipe off dust.
- Cut printed paper into strips to fit on one side of eight clothespins. Adhere paper to the clothespin using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- Adhere the clothespins, so the opening is facing down, to the pallet using Glossy Accents and let dry. See photo for place of clothespins.
- Insert photos into the clothespins on pallet.