Eat, Drink & Be Thankful Easel
Project Sheet: cd2779
UPC #: 420004016843
- Wood Easel Frame - CAL/6
Simple Stories: Happy Harvest
- Grateful Hearts Paper
- Journaling Card Paper
- Happy Fall Paper
- Sticker Letters (Green Glitter) - Darice
- Jute (Burgundy) - Panacea
- Bistro Chalk Marker (Black) - Uchida
- Embellishment Glue Stick
- Paper Trimmer
- From Happy Fall paper, cut one 5" x 7" piece. Set aside.
- From Journaling Card paper, cut out the Fox Happy Fall Y'all card, Eat, Drink & Be Thankful card trimming this one down to 2 3/4" x 3 5/8". Mat the Eat, Drink & be Thankful card onto the fox card, using a glue stick. Set aside.
- Also from Journaling Card paper, cut out the pumpkin pie from the Happy Pie Day card and a strip that measures 1/2" x 5". Using a glue stick, adhere the strip, stripe side up, on the word side of the Happy Fall 5x7 piece you cut out in step one, approximately 1 1/4" from the top. Adhere the pumpkin pie in the bottom right corner.
- Apply sticker letters above the stripe piece of paper, spelling out menu. Insert into one side of the easel frame.
- From Grateful Hearts paper, cut four strips that measure 5/8" x 4 3/4", four that measure 5/8" x 9 3/4" and one piece that measure 5" x 7".
- Using glue stick, adhere the strips onto the frame on both sides of the easel. The shorter pieces going horizontal and the longer ones vertical.
- Adhere the matted Eat, Drink and Be Thankful to the center of the 5" x 7" piece of the Grateful Hearts paper to the floral side, using a glue stick. Insert into the other side of the easel frame.
- Wrap jute around easel frame, below the Eat, Drink & Be Thankful card, tying into a bow.
- Write out menu items using Black Chalk Marker.