Project Sheet: cd2955
UPC #: 420004019264
- Red T-Shirt
- 40mm Google Eyes
- 2" Orange Pom-Pom
- Black Felt
One of the following for a liner -
- Wax Paper
- Freezer Paper
- Parchment Paper
- Place a liner inside the shirt and lay your shirt flat on your work surface.
- Adhere the eyes close together on the t-shirt, using E-6000.
- Adhere an orange pom-pom to the shirt, below the eyes, using E-6000.
- Cut a mouth shape from black felt. Adhere the felt mouth to the shirt below nose (pom-pom), by applying a line of E-6000 around the entire mouth, near the edge and some to the center.
- Place something heavy on the nose, so it adheres well to the shirt. Let shirt dry 8 hours or over night.
- Remove liner from shirt and wear. Wash and dry as normal.
* E-6000 is an industrial strength glue and holds up well in the wash machine and dryer.