Embossed Doily Wedding Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-4
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Cream Luster Card
- 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 Antique Lace Two by Authentique
- Black & White cardstock scraps (for die cutting & punching)
- Congratulations stamp (Many Everyday Messages Clear stamp set by Hero Arts
- Doily Embossing Folder by Sizzix
- 3mm Pearls by Triveni
- Black Staz On Ink by Tsukineko
- E33 Copic Marker
- Corner Rounder
- Texture Boutique Embossing Machine
1. Stamp sentiment onto the strip of metallic ivory paper using black Staz On ink (you must use this ink when stamping on metallic paper, so it doesn’t smudge).
2. Adhere metallic strip to the bottom of the card base. Round the bottom corners of the card.
3. Use the doily folder & Texture Boutique machine to emboss pattern onto the Antique Lace patterned paper.
4. Adhere embossing piece to the front of the card, about 1/4” front of the top of the card.
5. Use E33 Copic marker to color five of the pearls.
6. Apply rhinestones to the front of the card, on both sides of the stamped sentiment.