Embrace Today Calendar Frame
Project Sheet: cd2760
UPC #: 420004016669
- 12x12 Wood Frame (Walnut)
- 12x12 Clear Calendar
- Acrylic Words (Embrace Today) - Bella Blvd
- Paper (Cozy Plaid, Gathering Flowers) - One Canoe Two
- Bistro Chalk Marker (Black)
- Mini Glue Dots
- Paper Trimmer
- Remove backing, insert and glass from frame.
- From Gathering Flowers paper cut a piece that measures 9x12. Include the green strip at the bottom of the paper in your measurement, which will be the 12" length.
- From Cozy Plaid paper cut a strip that measures 3.5" x 12".
- Align Gathering Flowers (gingham) paper on the back side of the clear calendar, so that the green strip runs behind the days of the week, from the front. Secure on ends with Mini Glue Dots.
- Place Cozy Plaid paper behind the calendar, as well, so that the top of the paper lines up with the very top of the calendar sheet. Adhere to Gathering Flowers paper, where it overlaps, using Mini Glue Dots.
- Insert calendar face down in frame, cardboard insert, and backing.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere "Embrace Today" acrylic words to the upper left hand corner of the calendar.
- Use chalk marker to write the month in the right hand corner. Also use to write the days of the month and any reminders/appointments.