Everyday Moments 3 Pane Window
Project Sheet: cd1832
• 3 Pane Black Window (YOR/1898)
• Vinyl-Everyday Moments – Decorating Your Life
• Crate Paper: Journey
- Paper- (Free Spirit-2, Tribal-2, Happy Camper, Teepee)
• Ribbon-Morex Ribbon/Soft Gold
• Foam Squares
• Glossy Accents
1. Cut two of the pieces of Tribal paper to measure 9-1/4” x 11”. Using Glossy Accents, adhere to the backside of the outer two window panes, wood grain print face down. Let dry.
2. Cut a piece of the Free Spirit paper to measure 9-1/4” x 11”. Adhere to the backside of the center window pane piece using Glossy Accents, teal print face down. Let dry.
3. Cut the Free Spirit, Teepee, and Happy Camper paper to measure 8-1/2” x 10-1/4”. Cut out the center from each of these pieces, leaving a 3/4” border. Adhere to the front piece of each window pane using Glossy Accents.
4. Apply the vinyl saying to the center of the middle pane, according to the instructions on packaging.
5. Adhere 5x7 Photos to the two outer pane’s, using a tape runner.
6. Adhere the ephemera pieces to the frame using Foam Squares.
7. Tie a bow on the chain using the gold ribbon.