Project Sheet: cd1730
• 3-1/2” Wood Block - SCH/247
• Acrylic Paint-Americana/Raw Umber
• Acrylic Paint-FolkArt/Baby Pink
• Adhesive Fabric-12” x 12”
• Pearls-Kaiser Crafts/Champagne
• E6000 Adhesive
• Unfinished Wood Circle
• Vinyl-2-1/2” letter of choice
• Paint Brush
• Paper Trimmer
1. Paint the surface of the wood block and the wood circle using the Raw Umber acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Cut six, 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”, pieces of the adhesive fabric using a paper trimmer. Peel the fabric from the backing and adhere to the sides of the block.
3. Apply the desired letter to the center of the wood circle, by peeling backing from letter, place letter on wood circle and rub over entire letter. Peel off transfer tape on top of letter slowly careful not to tear letter.
4. Paint the surface of the wood circle using the Baby Pink acrylic paint (covering the vinyl letter). Let dry.
5. Using an exacto knife, lightly put the corner of the blade until the corner of the vinyl letter, peeling it up. Discard the vinyl letter.
6. Apply the adhesive pearls to the letter.
7. Adhere the wood circle to the front of the wood block using E6000 adhesive. Let dry.