Fabric Coaster Vase
Project Sheet: cd1802
• Coaster Set – KID/65
• Coral/Cream Adhesive 12x12 Fabric Sheet
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Sheepskin
• E6000 Adhesive
• Forest Green Reindeer Moss
• 11” Impatiens Bush
• Fairy Figure
• Green Floral Foam
• Foam Brush
1. Using a foam brush, paint the edges and back sides of the coasters as well as the base, with the Sheepskin Chalk Paint. Let dry. Base will need another coat.
2. Cut four pieces of the adhesive backed fabric to measure 3-3/4” x 3-3/4”, using a paper trimmer. Remove the backing and apply to the front of each coaster.
3. Adhere the coasters to inside of the base using E6000 adhesive. Let dry.
4. Adhere a piece of floral foam to the inside of the coasters using E6000.
5. Using a wire cutter, cut the floral stems from the bush and insert into the floral foam.
6. Fill in with reindeer moss between the stems to cover the floral foam.
7. Adhere the fairy into place using E6000.
8. Wrap jute around the top of the coasters, tying into a bow in the front.