Fabric Covered Clipboard
Project Sheet: cd1046
• 1/8 yard Tim Holtz Newsprint fabric
• 1/8 yard Tim Holtz Stamp fabric
• 1/8 yard Tim Holtz Butterfly fabric
• Ribbon Roses
• Tim Holtz Word Bands
• Hot glue gun and sticks
1. Cut main fabric 15" long. Wrap around center of clip board and glue in place.
2. Cut newsprint fabric into 1 inch squares and Mod Podge the top and bottom of the clipboard.
3. From Tim Holtz Stamp fabric cut the letters of your name. Mod Podge the letters along the bottom of the clipboard.
4. Cut extra letters to be used on the clip of the clipboard. Place a few drops of hot glue on the back of each letter and scrunch together.
5. Glue one on each corner of the clip; glue a Word band between them. Glue one letter flat on the upper clip, scrunch another letter and glue in place along with three ribbon roses.